HELLO THERE and![]()
If anyone remembers me....I love you. Just passed the 4 year mark at the Spawn board and thought I'd head over here once and a while to see everyone that I recognize. Thanks to Guitardeth for shooting me a link. Finally got my ass to come over here and check it out. As much as I hate this user name, its for familiarity. Hope to see some of you guys at the Tempe opening. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 21, 2004 02:11 PM: Message edited by: KRJM5441 ]</font>
HELLO THERE and![]()
welcome to the less crappy board! [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Hi welcome and have fun!
you'll love it hear. alot less of the hate and bitching thats on the white board.
Welcome! and I'll see ya there.
Welcome abroad...or aboard...your pick. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Welcome dude, glad you finally got your butt over here, i think you will like it here alot more then the white board.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm.....I'll take what's in the box...Originally posted by Andyman:
Welcome abroad...or aboard...your pick. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanks for the welcome, guys.
Bookmarks